Welcome to “Miracles In The Midday” with Prophet Waiters Briley
June 07, 2018
Prayer/Praise- “Enter into His gates with thanksgiving, and into His courts with praise: be thankful unto Him, and bless His Name.” (Psalm 100:4 KJV)
Title: In ME You May Have Perfect Peace And Confidence!
Scripture: John 16:25-33
Opening Statement: Why are you not experiencing peace? Why are your prayers not being answered? It’s not that you’re not anointed, it’s that your lacking the Truth! Everything we need is in His presence! Will you find yourself in Jesus today and experience the peace and confidence He has made available for you?
Key Verse: (John 16:33 AMP) I have told you these things, so that in Me you may have [perfect] peace and confidence. In the world you have tribulation and trials and distress and frustration; but be of good cheer [take courage; be confident; certain; *undaunted]! For I have overcome the world. [I have deprived it of power to harm you and have conquered it for you.]
*Undaunted- Not intimidated or discouraged by difficulty, danger, or disappointment.
I. Perfect peace and confidence
As we look over these scriptures it is important to stress and see the importance of “In” Jesus!
1. Subtitle in the bible- I (Jesus) have overcome the world.
2. Verse 26 Ask in Jesus name – Ask=pray “IN”!
3. Go to verse 23 and 24 of the same chapter 16. Notice Jesus says, “ask nothing of me?” Why are we sometimes not experiencing peace or seeing a prayer not answered? Stop asking Jesus to do what He has already done?
Jesus said in verse 23, “ask of the Father in my Name, He will give it to you.”
When we ask in Jesus Name we are praying in presenting all of who God is “I AM”! (Exodus 3:14)
4. Verse 27 Father Himself loves you- this speaks of sonship!
5. Verse 28 Now I am leaving the world and going to the Father- we know we have a promise that we to will go to the Father.
6. Verse 29 Now you are speaking plainly- The veil has been lifted. Their spiritual eyes were open.
7. Verse 30 We know that you know all things- all knowing God
8. Verse 31 Do you now believe?
I am amazed by this question, here we have the disciples who have been in the presence of Jesus and yet didn’t believe. These are the same disciples who had seen many miracles.
These are the same disciples who were there when Jesus said in John 11:40 that if you believe you will see the glory of God, and they saw that Lazarus was raised from the dead.
9. Verse 32 Yet I am not alone, for the Father is with me. It is comforting that God will never leave us nor forsake us.
10. Verse 33 In Jesus you “may” have peace. – IN JESUS!
11. In the world you “will” have tribulation.
12. Jesus has overcome the world- Jesus has conquered the world.
13. Jesus has deprived it of power to harm you. He has taken away its power to harm you.
No matter what my circumstance looks like Victory belongs to Jesus. I can have peace in knowing this. Because victory belongs to Jesus, victory belongs to me! Hallelujah!
How? Because I am “In” Christ Jesus!
Additional topics to study:
*Fruit of Spirit Galatians 6:22 “peace”!
*Jesus shifts atmosphere by speaking “peace” to the storm! (From an inter knowing of Holy Spirit inside. We have this same inter knowing because we are seated in Christ Jesus, we know Holy Spirit is in us!)
Remember to Smile! God loves you!