Greetings and blessings to you all. I give God glory and honor, and I say thanks to God and give thanks to… Jesusandgreentea C.C.Brown for nominating me for “The Unique Blogger Award.” I personally would encourage you to read her blog, especially if you would love to read an article that will inspire you. Her site is truly one I look forward to reading (Christian blogging with a real life twist).
Okay Nominees here we go:
3 Questions That I Was Asked:
1. What inspires you to blog? I have this passion inside of me to share the love of God. I have this drive to bring Hope (JESUS) to a world that can sometimes seem hopeless. I have this desire to help build up the Church (The Body Of Christ)!
2. How has blogging impacted your life? Explain. Blogging has impacted my life by allowing me to pray more, as I ask the Lord for direction (More Intimacy With God). Also I am happy because I get to share the Good News of Jesus Christ with others.
3. What would be the best advice that you would give to someone who was interested in blogging? I would say to them, be true to who you are. Also to write about something that inspires you. And to remember that this is your site so go with what you like! 🙂
13 Websites That I Nominate:
3 Questions For the Nominees:
1. If God was/or is speaking through you right now, what would/or is He saying to the Church right now?
2. What is your testimony?
3. Where is your favorite place to pray? And Prayer music/song?
*If your Blog/Website does not pass on awards then just take this as a compliment! 🙂
Remember to Smile 🙂 God loves you!