Greetings and blessings to you!
Prayer before we get started. Lord from the integrity of my heart I share these studies. I pray that people will see that my motives are not to control someone’s view, but that their eye of understanding will be opened to Scripture and they will seek you for the truth. Prepare everyone’s hearts and minds as we continue to take this journey forward. Glory to you God, have your way. In Jesus name, amen!
Welcome to part 2 of the series on studying the prophetic.
Answer (Yesterday we asked what is the Spirit of prophecy?):
We will answer this one simply with this Scripture:
“… For the testimony of Jesus is the spirit of prophecy.”
Thought for Today:
Did you know that God gave the Church 5 offices (head ships or governments). Why do some churches believe
- Accept 1 Pastors and reject the rest.
- Accept 2 Pastors and Teachers and reject the rest.
- Accept 3 Pastors, Teachers, and Evangelist and reject the rest.
- Accept 4 Pastors, Teachers, Evangelist, and Prophets and reject the rest.
- That that all stopped with Jesus Disciples back then. Except whichever one they want to function in.
- And some who call themselves Pastors may be actually functioning in another office.
- Maybe religion, maybe tradition, maybe error teachings or doctrines, etc…
- *This is just a thought for you. But here is a Scripture to establish at some point God did set them up.
“And he gave some, apostles; and some, prophets; and some evangelists; and some, pastors and teachers.”
Please note that there is a difference between someone in the office of a prophet and someone who operates in the gift of prophecy.
Apostle Peter preached a sermon in the book of Acts and said “This Is That”, do you know what he was talking about?
See you back next time for the answer and we will also give some definition on the prophetic.
-Remember to Smile God loves you!
Feel free to leave your thoughts. Blessings!